Friday, November 03, 2006
Food...oops...Not quite...

You know what? I can't get enough of good food...but the other thing I can't get enough is my baby....
You could probably ask her, but our paths have crossed more than once now...(I'm not going into details, personal, hehe) but it's really been God's grace that we've met up together and in a special relationship now.
We covered acouple of places around Melbourne when she visited recently (miss you baby); I'll post a couple of pics later...
(Here's one of us at Point Nepean, Mornington peninsula)
 
Posted by Timodee at 2:51 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Tine

    Awww babes, you're gonna make me cry with your sweet words ;) Miss you bad!

    Point Nepean's absolutely gorgeous, but man, the 4.5km walk down was a pain in the you-know-where! At least that covers my "jogging-with-you" criteria, hehe! :P