Saturday, May 01, 2010
Time to make some changes to the blog...maybe???
Hi guys,
you know what? It's not because I've just been sitting on my behind these last few months (or years) that I've not updated my blog...I guess for me I tend to move on to other things very quickly...but I realised that writing is a good avenue to continue to express where I'm at now, and where I'm going (and to slap in some passions of my own, which will change very swiftly...hehe)

Things that have not changed since I've last blogged...

1. I'm still a patient, still taking tablets (more, in fact), but have changed my approach on health (eating well, exercising well, although the winter weather is really difficult to struggle with, needing alot of prompting to get up and run in the cold) I'm planning to consider taking up meditation or tai chi at some stage (been playing with these ideas for awhile, we'll see what happens:)

2. Still married :) Enough said...haha. Kidding, life is great when you're married. Tine has been a great source of strength and support, although she brings with her idiosyncracies as well (not telling, she'll kill me..:)

Things that have changed...

1. We're proud owners of a unit now :) For those who are aware of the housing situation in Australia, it has been a years' wait before we were able to get something within our budget and which we're contented with. Obviously couldn't have done it without the big Man up there...

2. Some tragic news I received recently...and my prayers and thoughts are with Kok Lian (sis-in-law) whose father has passed on very unexpectedly last week. Reminded me about how life is so transient, and we need to make the most of the time we have.

Hopefully I'll be disciplined enough to blog more regularly, but there's really no gaurantees...hehe (enjoy the new blog posts :)

 
Posted by Timodee at 6:08 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Tine

    Well thank the Lord for my idiosyncrasies, for without them your life would be ever so dull :P

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Kim

    I just saw heaven! Welcome back to the bloggin world :P

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Timodee

    Yes indeedy Tine :)
    Thanks for the warm welcome Kim :)