Thursday, June 28, 2007
Great moments with my baby...



How time flies when you're having great fun; in my case, great moments etched into my memory for the rest of my natural life.

Christine came over to visit me this winter (for two weeks; she left for malaysia 10/6); and it was just a fantastic time for the both of us. I had to do abit of planning beforehand which is always exciting for me, but what mattered most to me was the personal time spent together. It was, as usual, a hectic schedule, given the situation that i still had to work several days in the two weeks Christine was there. This was not just in terms of travelling, but also because we had decided to go for pre-marital counselling, and that had to be factored into the schedule what with the few days we had in Melbourne.

Attached are some pictures we took during the trip (with friends aparna, cicily and lum at Gold leaf restaurant; aboard the paddlesteamer Emmylou with Christine at Echuca, with Christine at Japanese Garden in Brisbane Botanical Garden, Coot-tha). I'll post some highlights of the trip in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

 
Posted by Timodee at 5:30 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: