Friday, November 24, 2006
stay tuned....
ladies and gentleman.....*drums rolling*
i'm pleased to announce the proud owner of a new subaru IMPREZA WRX....*ta da*....ME!
after last weekend, where my housemate and I test drove several cars (EVO IX, Golf GTI, WRX) i decided on a Scooby (UK term for WRX)
that was the easy part (i haggled abit with the dealer); after that, the finance bit was abit confusing....to lease? hire purchase? loan? what the?
well...after getting my head around these...and again abit more haggling (these car industry ppl are so cunning...) the car will be ready for pick up on Monday...*holding breath....for more than 1 min*
don't even mention insurance; most companies wouldn't even insure if you're under 30 (what are they so prejudiced? not everyone drives a high performance car to smash it up...) so fortunately someone was willing to insure me, hehe.
so keep an eye out for next week's postings....there'll be pics (raunchy pics) of the car...
 
Posted by Timodee at 4:12 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger Tine

    Hehehe babes, and I was wondering when you're gonna be talking about yer new car ;-)

    Excited for you, but so unfair that I have to wait MONTHS till I get to ride in it! :-(