Saturday, November 25, 2006
hillwalk







this would be the third time going up those never-ending steps...(mind you...they admit that it's not really 1000 steps...about 900 or so...who's counting?)

the weather was ideal; sun was out, a cool breeze and brush undercover made for a pleasant walk...

there was such a wide spectrum of ppl; from those going about their business with knapsacks...to mums strapping their young and huddling upward...to those who seemed to take intervals stopping for a smoke... (i somehow don't think that's gonna help..)
i think i might be making this a weekly affair... this should build up some much needed endurance; and instead of my own young, i might try a bag full of textbooks (at least they'll come to some good use).


 
Posted by Timodee at 8:02 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Tine

    I think it's going to be a case of "over my dead body before I even consider walking up a hill, much less with books on my back" for me, babes :P