Saturday, November 25, 2006
an indian affair...

Aparna (my previous workmate at Casey Hospital) invited a couple of us from work for her house-warming/birthday party this evening; it was great fun (esp since I was the only non-Indian person there, hehe)

I was very intrigued by how much they loved their liquor...and I thought the chinese were great drinkers...I was seriously mistaken...

mind you, they kept it strictly to adults (didn't see any drunk kids about)

Personally, I couldn't have much...so I quietly had my two cups worth of shiraz...(didn't want to get breathalysed on the way back and get my license suspended)

Food was great; vegetable samosas, lamb curry, chappati were some of the highlights (damn, forgot to take photos, where are my manners?)

They celebrated Anushka's, Rajen's and Aparna's birthday together (only few days separating their birth dates, isn't it cool? )


 
Posted by Timodee at 6:21 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: